Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Rhyme With Meghan

Incentives

I finished last night, your novel. What a treat!
I read this novel with the constant feeling of seeing a film as the descriptions are fine and let the imagination work in this very solid story.
often discover I thought the end before the end ... But each time, new avenues open to me, making the story even more exciting. It is a story that
willing to constantly reflect on our lives, our future and what is actually ... Although I am a very material, I often felt like during that literary travels, living without technology, in nature, simply. And the end I was completely wrong, it is exhilarating ... A green book, spiritual adventure, "science fiction ",... A novel that is widely engaged in the height of all the tales of contemporary explorers who create exploits ...
Cedric C., Picardie

0 comments:

Post a Comment