Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tom Brown Tracker Blanks

Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career Info


few days ago I discovered at Fnac Camera Obscura and their new album My Career Maudlin.
I had once seen on the cover Wears The Trousers who had chronicled the album there over a month but then I do not yet systematically clicked on all items to see if there a link to the artist's MySpace page to listen to music and see if I like or not and so I skipped the article.
Fortunately this album is available at Fnac because Maudlin My Career is a marvel of pop songs with really excellent ( Honey In The Sun that closing the album is huge) and I love the beautiful voice of singer Tracyanne Campbell.
Definitely one of the best pop albums I've heard (with Moenne And Kitchi of Gregory & the Hawk even though musically it's different).

band's MySpace page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment